Welcome to Carecandidate.com
www.carecandidate.com is a fantastic candidate attraction resource for the Health and Social Care Sectors. We provide advertisers with the opportunity to target mass audiences around the whole of the UK and ensure that we are engaging with the best candidates within the marketplace. Our aim is to provide a cost-effective platform which allows businesses of all sizes to attract the highest calibre of candidates when addressing their urgent staffing needs.
Our priority is to provide a service that is second to none and to ensure that the candidates who use our platform find it easy to use, engaging and most of all effective when searching for employment.
What we do:
- Provide a cost-effective, managed solution to online recruitment advertising.
- Save recruiters time by managing the entire process, advert content, posting your jobs on parent networks, filtering all applications by eye and only forwarding geographically viable, qualified or applicable candidates.
- Head hunting them high-level or hard to fill positions.
- Provide bespoke services to suit your business requirements.
What we deliver:
- Candidates in the form of applications and/or traffic to your recruiter website.
- Applications and candidates who are geographical viable and wish to be interviewed.
- A tool that works in sync with your business that will be the in-house resourcer you’ve been looking for.
What we don’t deliver:
- Every candidate you receive will work for you. Unfortunately, no advertising service can make that promise; however, with our manual filtration, we ensure low-quality candidates are minimised. We believe we are the best and most cost-effective service on the market today and we work above and beyond to achieve this.
- We do not send your applied candidates to your competition.
- Most, if not all, job sites would generate you thousands of responses, well we do, but we filter them to leave you with what we would deem to be the top quality out of all that apply.
- If Carecandidate.com sounds like the service for you or if you would like to know more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with someone from our friendly staff on 0121 22 22 300 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.