What we do
Products on carecandidate.com
- Branded Job Postings – A 30-day branded advertisement used to advertise an employer’s current job opportunities, however, occasional branded postings are used to promote open days and new builds amongst others. This is a branded 30-day advertisement which means all posting will have a customer’s logo attached and it will consistently appear on top of all searches and can be found via job title or geographical area.
- Standard Job Posting – As above, however with two clear differences, firstly it does not include a customer’s brand and will be located after all branded advertisement. Used for entry level jobs, perfect for employers who advertise 100’s of entry level recruitment opportunities.
- Banner – This is a horizontal branded product and is one of eight that will rotate; it appears on the top right hand corner of the home page, it will also appear on every page of the job board on
a rotated basis and once clicked by a job seeker it will redirect to any page on the customer’s website. Can be built in house or we can upload customer’s own banner.
- EOM (Employers of the Month) – This can be a static or animated branded product, which will
be one of 8 found in the centre of the home page and will be replicated on the right-hand side of
every page of the website once a jobseeker conducts a search. These products will once again
be split into 3 categories; 4 per category; per month. These can be built in-house or we can
upload customers own targeted brand.
- Recruiter Button – This is one of 20 rotated buttons, appearing on the right-hand side of the
home page, once again each logo will be represented on the right-hand side of every page once
a search has been conducted and is an opportunity to brand a customer’s logo and will always
- Web-Cast – Digital video advertising, no limitations to time frame appearing on the home page
and will be 1 of only 4 videos. The web-cast provides customers with the opportunity to advertise
new locations, builds and awards, whatever appeals to the customer along as it relevant to the
social care sector. These videos will also be uploaded across all social mediums.
- CV – Database – Our CV Database contains over 50’000 registered job seekers, each
customers can search and download and total of 100 CV’s per day, a useful tool for customers
who are looking to build their own bank staff.
- JOW (Jobs of the Week) – This is a product that is highlighted on the home page, will be one of
fifteen available and will rotate, this will attract job seekers to these opportunities and increase
applications by around 30%.
5-step procedure on all 30-day branded posts
- Original Content - We will rewrite all customers’ online advertisements – these advertisements
are sent back to you for your approval, prior to uploading. This needs to be done consistently to
ensure we appear on our Partner Networks. If we simply copy and paste content, once it appears
on Adzuna, Indeed etc, all duplicate advertisements will be taken down from these portals.
Please note; we do pay for CPC on these mediums to give our advertisers a unique online
presence on www.carecandidate.com and the eight additional mediums.
- Networking - Once all advertisements are uploaded onto www.carecandidate.com, plus the
additional 8 partner networks (Partner Networks), all incoming applications from the network are
screened manually by eye to gauge geographic; normally between 5 to 10 miles’ radius of the
location. Plus, for all experienced job opportunities, all incoming candidates are assessed by
experience, qualifications and then forwarded if the individuals fit your profile.
- Head Hunting – We have access to all the largest CV Databases in the UK and in the third week
of all thirty advertisements we will allocate resourcer to work on your advertisements within that
week. This action inevitably adds quality to your advertisements. We will schedule a call and
ascertain the rural or hard to find roles you are desperate for candidates for. Once confirmed the
resourcer will systematically telephone candidates within the area and run through the
advertisements with them, whilst clarifying if they are happy to be considered for an interview and
when they are available to be interviewed. A separate email is then forwarded directly to you
explaining why we decided to apply this candidate with interview preferences, therefore allowing
your team to simply call the candidate for screening and to invite them in for an interview if you
- Assisted Management - All job postings are not only renewed on a thirty day period by www.carecandidate.com, but the old advert content is updated and reposted, if needed on a
monthly basis. This ensures your 30- day job posting doesn’t become stagnant on www.carecandidate.com and on the(Partner Networks),
- Reports - An in-depth, detailed report is sent every month which includes a complete breakdown of all jobs, showing impressions, applications, who was natural, who was filtered and who has been Head Hunted.