Making Space is a national charity and leading provider of adult health and social care services.
We have been helping adults with care and support needs, and their carers, to lead independent and fulfilling lives for more than 30 years.
Our high quality, person-centred services and accommodation support adults of all ages, with a diverse range of needs, including:
• Mental health conditions
• Learning disabilities
• Older people with age-related concerns
We provide services in the heart of local communities, in the comfort of people’s own homes, and specialist care and support services.
Some of our services include:
• Dementia Cafés and other Dementia Support Services
• Carer & Service User Support Services
• Carer Break Services
• Befriending Schemes
• Flexible personalised day opportunities services
• Supported Housing Services
• Recovery and Crisis Services
• Floating Support Services
• Residential Services
• Independent Hospitals
• Domiciliary Care Services
• Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
Our professional and caring staff deliver our services with dignity, respect and compassion, focussing on outcomes that help the people we support have the freedom to enjoy an everyday life.